DMCA TAKEDOWN NOTICE!
We are committed to respects and safeguard the intellectual property rights of others and expect our users and business partners to do the same. Any content or file uploaded in the Site is ensured to be lawfully licensed and authorized. However, we cannot fully guarantee at all times that the licensors are fully authorized for such use.
We monitor all contents and files we upload to make sure that copyrighted material is not uploaded. In cases where you feel a file infringes on your copyright or the copyright of someone you represent, please follow our notice and takedown procedure, as follows:
1. Submission of Notice to Remove Copyrighted Content
If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide us with a written notice containing the following information:
- Your name, address, telephone number or email address (if any).
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed.
- A description of where on the Site the material that you claim is infringing may be found, sufficient for us to locate the material (e.g., the URL of the Site).
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that the use of the copyrighted work is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement by you under penalty of perjury that the information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
- Your electronic or physical signature.
Please submit the afore listed information to our copyright email at: [email protected], we will investigate your notice in a reasonable period of time, including by locating and reaching out to the party who uploaded the content.
2. Submission of Counter Notice to Restore Removed Content
If you believe that your material or Content have been removed by mistake or misidentification, please provide us with a written counter-notification containing the following information:
- Your name, address, and telephone number or email address.
- A description of the material that was removed and the location on the Site (e.g., the URL) where it previously appeared.
- A statement under penalty of perjury that you have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification.
- Your electronic or physical signature.
Please submit the afore listed information to our copyright email at: [email protected], we will investigate your notice in a reasonable period of time, including by locating and reaching out to the Publisher who upload the content.
Swiftloaded will respond to “any and all take-down requests” that comply with the requirements of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) of 1998, and other applicable intellectual property laws.
Please note that we will send any complete counter-notifications we receive to the person who submitted the original DMCA notice. That person may elect to file a lawsuit against you for copyright infringement. If we do not receive notice that a lawsuit has been filed within ten (10) business days after we provide notice of your counter-notification, we will restore the removed materials. Until that time, your materials will remain removed. We will provide a copy of the original DMCA takedown notice upon request.
In filing your notice or counter-notification, please make sure that you have complied with all of the above requirements. If we request additional information necessary to make your DMCA notice or counter-notification complete, please provide that information promptly. If you fail to comply with all of these requirements, your DMCA notice or counter-notification may not be processed further.
In addition, please make sure that all of the information you provide is accurate. We may disclose any communications concerning DMCA notices or other intellectual property complaints with third parties, including the Publisher or end user who have posted the allegedly infringing material.
For any question please reach out to: [email protected].